Malaysia Teacher Prize Judging Methodology
Malaysia Teacher Prize Judging Process
- The multi-stage judging process involves filtering, screening and interviewing to narrow down the Malaysia Teacher Prize Finalists and Winner.
- This multi-stage judging process is carried out by two groups of judges:
- The Prize Committee
- The Judging Panel
- The Prize Committee that consists of expert judges includes individuals who are:
- Notable academicians
- Experienced officials from the Ministry of Education
- Outstanding individuals from educational organizations nationwide
- Exceptional individuals from non-educational organizations nationwide
- The Judging Panel comprises of individuals from:
- Malaysia-Teacher-Prize-affliated organizations
Malaysia Teacher Prize Evaluation Process
- All submitted applications go through the first filtering stage to determine eligible candidates.
- All eligible candidates are then evaluated by the Prize Committee based on a rubric to shortlist the Malaysia Teacher Prize Top-50.
- The Judging Panel then reviews the Top-50 applicants and determine the Top-20 who shall advance to undergo an interview.
- The interview conducted by the Judging Panel amongst the Top-20 shall determine the Top 10 Finalists, Top 5 Finalists and the Winner of the Malaysia Teacher Prize.
- All policies, procedures and timeline involved in the Malaysia Teacher Prize are subject to change without prior notice at sole discretion of PEMIMPIN GSL.